- What are drones
- Best drones for aerial photography
- Resources for it
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or more commonly known as drones have hit the commercial market in droves during the last few years. These devices are being controlled remotely by a controller and are usually done through wifi signal. The controllers can either be a joystick or sometimes, even a smart phone app. Manufacturers have gone to great lengths to make flying drones as easy and as accessible as possible.
When shopping for drones, it is in your best interest to find the right one for you, since it isn’t exactly cheap to buy one. You need to consider several things before you buy one. You have to choose from a list of the best drones for aerial photography. Things you have to consider are, budget, size, image quality and flight time. Here’s a list of the best drones for aerial photography.
- DJI Inspire 4K – it has a stunning 4K resolution that produces high quality videos and images. It is used by a lot of professionals.
- DJI Phantom Vision 4 – One of the newest drones for DJI. It produces high quality videos and images which is true to DJI’s trademark of high quality drones. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth the investment.
- 3DR Solo Quadcopter – It is one of the top rated drones in the market today. The downside is, it doesn’t come with a built in camera. You can easily fix that though because it has a GoPro mount. The good thing about it is, when there are newer and more advanced action cameras released, you can easily upgrade it without having to upgrade your drone.
- Walkera GPS QR X800 Carbon AR drone – The best thing about this drone is the range. It can reach up to 2 kilometers. That’s 200 meters between the drone and the controller. That’s pretty cool.
For more in depth reviews about the best drones in the market today, you can visit quadcopterguru.com. They provide honest reviews, tips and tutorials about anything drone related. It’s a pretty good resource for drone enthusiasts. Visit the site now!